Sunday 27 March 2011

Mutant - references 3

I was thinking of examples of mutants in popular culture to help inspire me for my project. I thought of the underground mutants from the television show, Futurama. Each of these underground characters each show some sort of body abnormality.




As well, I googled some images of mutated fruit. In my search, I found that I was grossed out by many of the images because they seemed so monster-like. I would like to aim to create a mutant with some sort of interesting textual quality. I think that if I can get under the viewer's skin and make them have goosebumps just from looking at the skin or fur of my mutant, then I will have achieved creating something that is realistic yet unseen.





I then thought of some interesting-looking prehistoric creatures like dinosaurs. Even though they were once real, not having seen them myself in reality makes me believe that they are creatures of the imagination. These are two that I found interesting:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home